Bounce Back core stability class
The BounceBack Active Rehabilitation System is a structured and easy to follow exercise program designed to help you move with confidence. BounceBack has been medically researched and has a large body of supporting evidence demonstrating its success in treating those with lower back pain.
BounceBack individually focuses on each muscle group in a systematic and unique way in order to increase core stability and stop the re-occurrence of pain.
Each 8-week BounceBack course includes
- Attend a 30 minute class once per week for 8 weeks
- 1 on 1 or Small group glasses are available
- The use of the cutting edge Physitrack app with videos to remind you of the technique for the exercises and to track your progress
- Ongoing support from your physiotherapist for any questions or concerns that you may have
The BounceBack exercise program is suitable for people of all ages and abilities, including
- People with significant back, neck, shoulder and hip pain
- Post-surgical patients
- Patients preparing for Pilates or other general exercise programs
- The Industrial Athlete (manual worker) wanting to get back to work
- Desk workers suffering postural pain and overuse issues
- Elite athletes looking for that performance edge
- Anybody wanting to fulfil their physical and mental potential