Bounce Back core stability class
The BounceBack Active Rehabilitation System is a structured and easy to follow exercise program designed to help you move with confidence. BounceBack has been medically researched and has a large body of supporting evidence demonstrating its success in treating those with lower back pain.
BounceBack individually focuses on each muscle group in a systematic and unique way in order to increase core stability and stop the re-occurrence of pain.
Each 8-week BounceBack course includes
- Attend a 30 minute class once per week for 8 weeks
- 1 on 1 or Small group glasses are available
- The use of the cutting edge Physitrack app with videos to remind you of the technique for the exercises and to track your progress
- Ongoing support from your physiotherapist for any questions or concerns that you may have
The BounceBack exercise program is suitable for people of all ages and abilities, including
- People with significant back, neck, shoulder and hip pain
- Post-surgical patients
- Patients preparing for Pilates or other general exercise programs
- The Industrial Athlete (manual worker) wanting to get back to work
- Desk workers suffering postural pain and overuse issues
- Elite athletes looking for that performance edge
- Anybody wanting to fulfil their physical and mental potential
Get In Touch
Fill out our form below to get in touch with us. Please provide as much information as possible to help you with your inquiry.